Tuesday 27 December 2011

First random post...

So my friend is bugging me to make a first post even though I just created this thing like 5 minutes ago and really have no idea what to put up onto it. So something random...

...well the only random thing that I can think of right now happened a few months ago in the city. So I'm walking down Swanston St to meet a friend and as I'm doing so I suddenly stop and do a one eighty as I'm pretty dam sure I just saw a little Asian man dressed in full ninja costume doing magic. Let me just reiterate that, a NINJA DOING MAGIC TRICKS. Not just magic tricks but good magic tricks! That guy was working the crowd like no ones business. Suffice to say I was totally late meeting up with my friend.

Well that's my first post and I'm sticking to it!

 Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment